City – £70,000 to £90,000 – Permanent
Our Client, one of the leading Salesforce consultancies in the world is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join their UK team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the project team from the technical aspect to ensure successful implementations and provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members.
- Conduct Workshops, and work with the Business Analyst and\or Technical Consultant to translate the customer requirements into a working solution.
- Provide business and technical support to the customer during the implementation phase.
- Consult and assist customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization to meet customer’s service business objectives.
- Consult and assist customer or third-party integrator to develop CRM\ERP interfaces to our products’ APIs.
- Provide technical training to the customer technical staff.
- Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment.
- Act as subject matter expert throughout the life cycle of the project.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least 4 years’ experience in Professional Services or similar client facing roles in a client/vendor relationship.
- At least 3 years’ hands-on experience with the implementation with at least one of:
- ClickSoftware Solutions
- Enterprise CRM, ERP and order management software such as, SAP, Oracle and legacy applications
- Strong desire to work both in design and in ‘hands-on’ implementation modes in the delivery of solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Desire to work in an agile and young environment.
- Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial Engineering preferred.