NYC (Flexible Remote Days) – Up to $110,000 per annum (Based on Experience) – Permanent
The chosen candidate will be working with the very best the industry has to offer with regards to Field Service implementation within Salesforce. Receiving guidance and training from those who helped my client to become salesforce’s number one FSL partner. The team is growing worldwide, and the right individual will be positioned in a way that a team of software developers can be built around them providing leadership roles and exceptional career growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Impact custom features look & feel, behavior and UX/UI design.
- Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle.
- Collaborate closely with QA and Professional Service teams.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Senior Apex developer with at least 3 years of experience in backend (Apex), including writing custom web services + frontend (VF pages, lightning component)
- Comprehensive expertise in Object Oriented Design, Software Architecture, Algorithms & Data Structures.
- Advantage: working with FSL, extensive services knowledge (bonus would be to have implemented an FSL project already.)
- Advantage: Experience in workforce management or scheduling algorithms.