London – From £40,000 to £80,000 pa (Based on Experience) – Permanent – Immediate Start
The chosen candidate will be working with the very best the industry has to offer with regards to Salesforce development and technical architecture. You will join a young hungry team that have continued to grow and continued to be successful in the face of the global pandemic. Working on multiple projects across all different Salesforce clouds you will gain valuable experience with all programming languages.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Creating Impact custom features look & feel, behaviour and UX/UI design.
- Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle.
- Collaborate closely with QA and Professional Service teams.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Platform Developer I Certification.
- Experience writing well-documented code in Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Lightning.
- Experience with both Sales and Service Cloud.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SFDC) including Release Management, Testing, and Deployment.
- Ability to understand security concepts and solutions of components.
- GIT experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A team player attitude.
- MuleSoft experience is a plus.