London (Flexible Remote) – Up to £100,000 per annum Double OTE – Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop the full lifecycle of an opportunity from lead through to closure.
- Generate business through Salesforce relationships and regular contact within this space.
- Drive sales revenue in your territory and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions pertinent to the growth of our services business.
- Develop sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts- you will target new business, both directly and indirectly, and assume existing customer accounts.
- Monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect.
- Work with the internals teams to deliver presentations, ensuring proposed solutions meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with pre-sales engineers to custom make and sell the correct solution per prospect client.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ yrs software and solution selling experience, including licenses and professional services.
- Experience with business application in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners.
- Proven ability to build a strategic territory plan and execute according to plan.
- Knowledge of Field Service Management Solutions (Salesforce or ClickSoftware), CRM or ERP (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP) is essential.
- Experience of a sales role within a Salesforce environment, partner or ISV.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.