From €60,000 to €70,000 pa – Permanent
My Client, one of the leading Salesforce consultancies in the world, is looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer to join their amazing team based in Munich, Germany
Are you experienced and comfortable working with deals at all stages of the sales cycle? As part of your job, you will be responsible for providing pre-sales leadership to all customers and internal clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In partnership with Sales, understand all customer needs and design pre-sales solutions
- Develop and refine sales messaging and identify key deal-closing criteria
- Attend meetings focusing on new opportunities assisting the sales team with proposals
- Create and author customer-specific business cases to support customer proposals.
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the Sales team.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working within a Technical Pre-Sales position in Software companies
- Experience in small, agile and fast-moving Sales teams
- Technical proficiency with Salesforce – a MUST
- Good understanding of modern systems architecture including on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- Expert knowledge of the complete Sales life-cycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative Sales and Development environment