City of London (EC4R) – From £70,000 to £100,000 per annum Double OTE – Permanent
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to drive sales in the UK for one of the leading Salesforce consultancies in the world. The UK remains largely untapped territory and is a huge opportunity for a high achieving and competent Account Executive.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the full lifecycle of an opportunity from lead through to closure.
- Drive sales revenue in your territory and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions pertinent to the growth of our services business.
- Develop of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts- you will target new business, both directly and indirectly, and assume existing customer accounts.
- Monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect.
- Develop an effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective clients.
- Work with the internals teams to deliver presentations, ensuring proposed solutions meet customer needs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ yrs software and solution selling experience, including licenses and professional services.
- Experience with business application in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners.
- Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan.
- Knowledge of Field Service Management Solutions (Salesforce or ClickSoftware), CRM or ERP (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP) is preferred.
- Strong business understanding background.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.