NYC (Lower Manhattan) – From $70,000 to $125,000 pa Double OTE – Permanent
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to drive sales in the USA and North America for one of the leading Salesforce consultancies in the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the full lifecycle of an opportunity from lead through to closure.
- Drive sales revenue in your territory and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions pertinent to the growth of our services business.
- Develop of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts- you will target new business, both directly and indirectly, and assume existing customer accounts.
- Monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect.
- Develop an effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective clients.
- Work with the internals teams to deliver presentations, ensuring proposed solutions meet customer needs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ yrs software and solution selling experience, including licenses and professional services.
- Experience with business application in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners.
- Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan.
- Knowledge of Field Service Management Solutions (Salesforce or ClickSoftware), CRM or ERP (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP) is preferred.
- Strong business understanding background.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.